Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide Ebook Review - Too good to be true?

A former Disney Cast Members create Disney World Savings Guide The Ultimate help families, save money at Walt Disney World. They also wanted to provide tips and techniques to optimize your time and make the most of your vacation in Orlando.

We have all these e-book to all requests via the Internet, have secrets that nobody else has seen the world and promising. I lost my money on some of these in the past.

However,I was very interested in this question, if you really Disney World as they could save money. Considering that I live an hour's drive from Disney and have a 2 years, I thought I must know these secrets early in the next few years.

That said, I bought the e-book and downloaded from the download page.

When I read the e-book I say that my first reaction was disappointment is open due to the length of the book, 140 pages (40 pages of which areComments from readers offering tips and websites, forms, plus tips, etc.). Some people may long as e-books, but not me.

I like for them straight to the point, so that all the fluff. I do not even have a reading on the computer screen for hours.

However, the more I read the book, the more satisfied I was reading. I came across a lot of tips and ideas in which I had no knowledge.

POSITIVE

The e-book is very comprehensive to give you information about savingMoney for housing, food, postcards and souvenirs.

It also provides information on nearby hospitals and provides forms for you to keep track of reservations, confirmations and other important information for your trip.

The guide begins with a discussion of ways to save money on accommodation. This includes a stay in one of the Disney resorts, hotels and rental properties in the area.

Availability is planned for one of the biggest cost of the trip. The author does a good jobexplain the various options for accommodation and meals as the best available.

It should also be extremely detailed in tables offer different rates according to different seasons (high season, low season, holidays, etc.)

One of the strategies explained in this section may save you hundreds if you choose one of the most expensive at Disney. These include a little 'work and some risk seems worth it.

I was also ableTo see how money could be saved with another of the tips that are provided in the guide. It explains how to find hotel accommodation and the pros and cons of staying in a vacation home against living in one.

The author goes on in various ways to save money on tickets. Hands down one of the best ways to save money on 1-2 day tickets to Disneyland is by attending timeshare presentations.

But most people do not want to spend their valuablefor vacation time to avoid high-pressure sales staff for 2-3 hours.

The author does a good job of explaining other ways to save money for the tickets. But do not expect to find free or even $ 10 Disney Tickets anywhere without attending a timeshare presentation.

You can do most (driving skills, the various Disney parks with a ticket) with technical author on the cards for several days with additional options such as Park Hopper and No ExpirationOption.

Although the author does a good job a lot of useful information, there are some things that I think the leadership would be better.

NEGATIVE

I think the presentation of information could be improved and that can be shortened.

I mentioned my disdain for e-books on the long term.

Maybe it's my short attention span, but I thought the book was too long and tedious in places.

Even during the e-book, there areAreas of large blocks of text. The separation of these large blocks of points could easily have the information on the screen and more readable for more specific information on the review.

VERDICT

Overall I would say the leadership of Disney Secrets is worth the money. You can see for hours at some of the tips on your scouring the forums to find the registration for the newsletter and other methods of time.

You can do so safely and whereOpportunities to save. However, I would recommend more investment in the guide and making it a basis for planning your trip. The guide will no doubt pay for themselves inside information.

Because time is money and the kids are all ready to visit the happiest place on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment