Thursday, September 16, 2010

The best time for the World Dsiney

I know everyone wants to know when is the best time to go around the world of Walt Disney. Well, I tell you, it's December except Christmas week and the week after and then all the way until early March. The reason I say this is the best time b / c is that the off-season so that means no crowds and the best part of all the hotels and so are much cheaper. I know what everyone thinks is bad for you b / ci children to school andthings to do at work. Well, I know that some school districts in February, a pause in GA so if the schools in your area, so why not plan a family vacation to the happiest place on earth.

Another good reason for Disney this time of year the weather is going much more bearable. From my first hand experience I know that the hot and humid down there in Orlando to take the fun and excitement b / c enough to have worn from the heat. L 'One more important thing is that I'm going to tap gas prices. The gas is much cheaper than in winter, spring and summer so as not to put a larger tooth in your wallet just put gas in the car. You could spend on a souvenir or fancy dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment